Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fashion in Japan

Several of my friends asked to show actual pictures of how the girls dress out here.  Seriously though,  it's just a little awkward and creepy snapping pictures of random strangers, especially in a conservative culture.  So I did the only thing I could do.  I had my kids take pictures!  Their assignment was to find anyone fashionable and snap random photos.  Here is the result of our photo shoot.
They love the jackets and poncho's with the flared-out finish at the bottom.

This color of hair is very popular with the black-haired women or Japan.

She was super cute.  This was before the boys understood the importance of focus.



The girl in front had an interesting sock/shoe combo but also check out the leggings on the girl in the back.


Even the kids can rock the cool jackets and check out my homeboy's scarf action!


The girl in the tan jacket is rocking the leggings/skirt/poncho-jacket look that I like out here.

She looks as if I told her to stand like that.  

Don't you hate when you rip your leggings?  Not in Japan!  They do that on purpose!
She's pulling....them....off......



No comments:

Post a Comment